No warranty and no liability
While RenewSys is making great efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this Website and disclaim any liability for the use of this site or any site linked to it. RenewSys may change this site at any time without notice but does not assume any responsibility to update it. The information on this website has been included in good faith and is for general purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. The officers, employees or agents of RenewSys shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this website or any website linked to it, or other Websites maintained by third parties over whom RenewSys has no control.
No offer and no solicitation
The information provided on this Website does not constitute an offer / invitation to invest in RenewSys.
All the mentioned trademarks are owned by or applied by RenewSys.
The Website of RenewSys and the information contained and referenced therein are for informational purposes only. Any reproduction, retransmission or other use is strictly prohibited.
At RenewSys, we understand that protecting the privacy of visitors to our Web sites is very important.That’s why we have taken the necessary steps to meet data privacy requirements. We treat your “personal data” according to the laws of India and other applicable local laws which regulate the storage, process, access and transfer of personal data.You can visit RenewSys website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
You recognise and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information and any and all the personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own wish and desire to provide such personal information. You also understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about you is provided to us, and they are deemed to be provided by you, unless you demonstrate to us within a period of fifteen (15) days from the date of providing of such information to us, to our satisfaction, that the information was provided to us without your free consent. Usually, the personal information we collect is used only by us for marketing research and other marketing and service related purposes like sending brochures on your request and keeping in touch by e-mail.
Please review this Privacy Statement to learn more about how we collect, use, share and protect information online.
2. We will use the email address / mobile number provided to us for the purpose of contacting you.
3. RenewSys uses technology and security precautions, rules and other procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction.
4. We do not disclose nor provide any information you provide to third parties without your consent.
5. We may share personally identifiable data about you with various outside entities or agents doing technological maintenance or working on our behalf to help fulfil business transactions, such as providing customer services, sending marketing communications about our products, services and offers. We may disclose them however when there is any possibility of damaging life, health, or properties of yourself as well as public, and when we need to respond to court orders, legal process, or to any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply.
We may use third-party services to collect and track non –personal information in aggregate about visitors to the Website.
We do not link information gathered by cookies to any Personal Information submitted through our Websites.
7. From time to time, RenewSys may revise this online Privacy Statement. Any such changes to this Privacy Statement will be promptly communicated on this page.