Vacancy - Manager Business Development
Updated: Feb 8, 2021
Qualifications and Experience:
· BE/ BTech in EE/EC/Mech. MBA in Marketing preferred
Roles and Responsibilities
· Identify and recruit new channel partners within assigned territory.
· Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
· Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
· Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
· Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
· Educate partners about product & services which can be offered.
· Address partner related issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues in a timely manner.
· Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
· Stay current with the latest developments in the marketplace and competitor activities.
· Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
· Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
· Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and prices.
· Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
· Minimum of 2 – 5 years of related experience preferably in the manufacturing industry.
· Should be a sales enthusiast and self-driven.
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
· Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
· Excellent analytical and time-management skills